– The tenant is responsible for insurance to cover all aspects of the contents of the unit. Strong Self Storage Inc. does not provide protection or security for the unit.
– The unit shall be used only for unheated storage. The tenant shall not introduce any heating device into the unit. The tenant must not store hazardous, dangerous, illegal, stolen, perishable, environmentally harmful or explosive goods, firearms and weapons, biohazardous items, or drugs. No subletting of the unit or any portion of the unit by the tenant is permitted.
– The tenant is aware that the office staff is not available outside of normal office hours, Monday to Friday 8am to 4pm and closed statutory holidays. All inquiries, issues, or questions can be addressed during those hours. Call or text 250-804-6232.
– The access code for the main gate is private. To retrieve the code after originally assigned, a valid photo ID must be presented to the management at the office during normal office hours. NO EXPCEPTIONS will be made. The tenant is aware that under no circumstances it is considered an emergency if the tenant’s code does not open the gate and office staff is not available to retrieve the correct code.
– Default: If Tenant fails to pay rent or any part thereof or fails to fulfill any of the covenants or agreements herein specified to be fulfilled by Tenant, Tenant will be considered in default of this Agreement. A default notice will be issued immediately. Landlord may bring an action for restitution of the Premise. Interest of 24%/annum (2%/month) will be charged on all overdue accounts. If the default notice extends past thirty (30) days, the Landlord may deny Tenant access to the storage space by locking out the gate code and overlocking the storage unit. If the default notice extends past sixty (60) days, without payment in full for all liens and reasonable expenses incurred by the landlord, the landlord may choose to send the balance to collections at any point moving forward. If the default notice extends past Ninety (90) days, Tenant’s property in or on the premises will be considered to have been abandoned, and irrevocably assign the property in or on the premises to Strong Self Storage Inc., for the purpose of sale and disposal.
– These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time in order to maintain compliance with the law and to reflect any changes to the way that we operate our business. We will notify tenants by email of changes to these Terms & Conditions or post a notice here on our website. Continuing to use our services will be considered agreement to these amendments and they will take effect immediately.